This is a true 3D Flip Book built with Papervision 3D and the as3dmod library. It implements realistic page bending and rotation. It is fully featured and the package includes our wonderful Content Management System. You can add any kind of content for the pages: images (png, jpg) or interactive/animated swf files. Each page can optionally have a larger version which will be displayed in zoom mode. This one can be either image or swf file as well, and if the size is bigger than what you can see on your screen, you can use tools like click-drag or mouse move panning, to scroll the content and you can interact with it easily in the case of swf files. You have the possibility to print each page as bitmap or vector. Each page can have its own search tags and with the help of the summary pane you can easily find what you are looking for, either by browsing the categories or using the search input. You can easily reorganize/remove the button groups at the bottom. Functions like autoflip, background music toggle, tell a friend form, text module (about), contact form can be found on the main toolbar. These can be easily be turned off by removing the specific menu entries from the xml. You can jump to any page using the navigation at the bottom. Add your own logo with link and easily position it on the stage.
- setup layout (fixed or fluid)
- setup background color and image
- setup logo (link, position)
- setup summary pane (width, alignment, initial visibility)
- configure search (case sensitive, whole words)
- define a global style sheet for text fields
- customize the main toolbar (add, remove, re-arrange entries)
- customize the zoom view toolbar (add, remove, re-arrange entries)
- configure autoflip (delay, init start)
- setup flip book (use hard covers, page jump delay)
- setup book page (size, flip trigger area, shading)
- setup background music (playlist, auto load, auto play, volume, buffer, song fade time)
- add content for the summary pane (unlimited chapters with unlimited page entries)
- add pages (base color, external source (image or swf), zoom source, search tags)
- configure the "tell a friend" form (size, social links)
- configure the contact form
- add content to the about text module
- translate every text that appears in the application
Most common foreign characters supported like: ÀàÁáÂâÄäÆæßŒœÇçÈèÉéÊêËëÌìÍíÎîÏïÒòÓóÔôÖöÙùÚúÛûÜüÑñ©®™°¢£€
PHP Scripts included for the tell a friend and contact forms.
The administration panel has amazing features like an advanced image cropper and includes a very easy to use Live Installer as well as good documentation to get you started.
NOTE: The package includes both XML driven version of this application and the version with our amazing CMS (PHP Administration Panel) so you can use whichever one you prefer.
All the Flash Sources (.fla, .as) are included as well as the PHP Admin Panel and Help Files.
We hope you'll enjoy this new release from Oxylus Flash.
View Demo |
Linux, Windows, Mac OSX, Sun Solaris, FreeBSD
||100KB - 500KB
||Wednesday, May, 26th 2010
||Wednesday, May, 26th 2010