Greetings and welcome to the second file in a line of many amazing Papervision 3D based products (Pv3D).
This is a real 3d image (and swf) flow menu that has highly customizable appearence from the xml settings, supports auto-play and provides you with a very attractive way for displaying products or as site navigation.
It has an (optional) tooltip with html formatted text that supports multiline and special characters.
There are tons of customisation options available and waiting to be tinkered with.
It can host a virtually unlimited number of items, the only limitation is the complexity of the 3D set-up you choose which might drain the resources if there are way too many items.
Writted in clean and commented Actionscript 3.0 and powered by P3D this file is a must-have for anyone looking to spice up their project.
Check out the 4 preview demos, they were all obtained just by changing xml settings, that's all !
Settings you can change from the XML file (65+):
- set up the component width and height
- set up item width and height
- autoplay on/off, autoplay direction (left/right), autoplay delay
- animation transition duration and type (ex. easeOutExpo)
- preloader color
- ability to click on any item to open url on/off (instead of just the center item)
- set up the default open position (left/center/right)
- stroke (and holder bg) on/off, stroke color for normal and mouseover states
- reflection on/off, alpha, size, distance from item, drop-off
- selected item zoom (Z)
- regular items zoom (Z)
- regular items zoom stepping from item to item (helps create perspective)
- regular items y axis stepping from item to item (helps create an arch up or down)
- regular items rotation angle (can be set higher for flipping animation like in the second demo)
- spacing between items
- tooltip on/off, background color and alpha, default text color, vertical distance from cursor (on y axis, can be negative or positive to position tooltip on top or below the cursor)
- ability to always show titles, descriptions or show both (titles for normal items, description for selected item)
- ability to show/hide the scroll bar, ability to show/hide the arrows in the scroll bar (independent)
- scroll bar y position, width, height, background width, drag button width
- set all colors and gradients for the scroll bar and arrows as well as mouseover alpha for the arrows
- set up the additional (optional) text for the current item (ex. Click to open
- set up the tooltip text for the scroll bar (next/previous/drag)
- For each item you can choose the item path, link url, target, title and html formatted description that supports special characters
It uses separate settings.xml and content.xml files so you avoid having one cluttered xml.
Note : You might experience slow-downs on the preview since we're using 4 files at once, the file you purchase will, of course, not experience any slowdowns since it's stand-alone. We are working on a solution for the preview. Please refresh.
Enjoy this new release from Oxylus Flash.
View Demo |
Linux, Windows, Mac OSX, Sun Solaris, FreeBSD
||100KB - 500KB
||Monday, January, 25th 2010
||Monday, January, 25th 2010