Greetings and thank you for checking out this awesome stock flash file.
Building this scroller we aimed to make it one of the most flexible and parametric files of this type on sale today. It can take almost any usable form and it's extremely quick to set up and customize.
Just use the previews sliders to get the desired look, and use the corresponding variables in your own xml configuration. That's it! The file is a movie clip you can quickly drag into your project so implementation is extremely easy and fast.
Among the features:
- Infinite items, you can add as many as you like, virtually no limits
- Tooltip description allows for flexible length of the description text and a cool effect
- Advanced and Highly Optimized code
- Through up/down curvature, center offset, blur & alpha settings you can obtain virtually any useful look & feel
- Ability to smoothly scroll with your mouse or using scrolling arrow buttons
- You can use solid images as well as transparent .png files.
- Full .psd design included (thumbs logo design as well).
So many more!
What can be changed in the xml?
- all the photos, description, url, target, AS action trigger
- size of the photos
- height of the scroller
- scroll speed and scroll reaction area
- relative distance between thumbnails
- horizontal curvature of the scroller
- center offset for cool elliptical designs
- edge and middle zooms as well as the amplitude between the two (very important)
- blur amount as well as blur and alpha amplitudes
- normal and/or mouseover strokes with size, color and alpha changeable as well as mouseover arrow option
- description text on/off, size and color
- customizable reflection (size, alpha, on/off)
- arrow button scrolling on/off (as opposed to mouse movement scrolling)
quite a few more !
As the name suggests this is the ultimate vertical scroller of it's type, take a look at the preview, tinker with all the settings and you are sure to be impressed!
Enjoy this new release from Oxylus Flash. Preview transparent icons courtesy of WeFunction.
Don't forget to check out the horizontal version of this scroller!
View Demo |
Linux, Windows, Mac OSX, Sun Solaris, FreeBSD
||Monday, April, 13th 2009
||Monday, October, 26th 2009