Greetings and thank you for checking out this awesome stock flash file.
Building this carousel we aimed to make it one of the most flexible and parametric carousels on sale today, with a twist namely the spiral feature. This allows for true unlimited items where traditional carousels run out of space.
The carousel can take almost any usable form and it's extremely quick to set up and customize, geometric variations are limitless.
Please check out the presets and use the previews sliders to get the desired look. Using the same variables in the .xml config file will get you the identical result. That's it ! The file is a movie clip you can quickly drag into your project so implementation is extremely easy and fast.
Among the features :
- Horizontal, vertical, oblique, whatever you need, you can set the Z-axis angle to any degree.
- Infinite items, you can add as many as you like, virtually no limits. However using a ton of items and blur+reflection can result in high cpu usage, and the blur quality should be reduced (more details in the help file).
- You can set any of the geometric parameters, including radius, elevation, spiral amount, spiral length (basically the length of the image vector) front and back zoom, back zoom and alpha etc.
- Advanced mouseover effects including zoom, separate stroke settings for normal/mouseover, whitening of the image etc.
- Tooltip description allows for flexible length of the description text and a cool effect. Two skins are available.
- Advanced and Highly Optimized code.
- Through up/down curvature, center offset, blur & alpha settings you can obtain virtually any useful look & feel
- It has an autoplay function so this can be turned into a product ads rotator or showcase in seconds.
- You can use solid images as well as transparent .png files.
- ActionScript 2.0
- So, so many more !
What can be changed in the XML file?
- all the photos, description, url, target, AS action trigger
- size of the thumbnails
- autorotate on/off and direction (it will use the max rotation speed for auto-rotate)
- carousel radius
- carousel angle (tuning this setting can result in horizontal, vertical or oblique carousels at any Z angle)
- carousel elevation (perspective)
- spiral amount (how much spiral effect is used)
- spiral length (how long the image vector will be)
- max rotation speed
- foreground thumbnail zoom
- background thumbnail zoom
- background blur & alpha
- image reflection on/off, size and alpha
- image stroke amount and color
- mouseover stroke amount and color
- mouseover zoom amount and zoom speed
- mouseover brighten effect on/off
- swap depths on mouseover on/off (bring image in foreground on hover)
- text description tooltip on/off and tooltip skin select (white/black)
- quite a few more !
Please take a look at the preview and have the pacience to tinker with all the settings, you are sure to be impressed !
Note : the source files have the carousel only so no need to remove the preview panel yourself, you get the actual product.
Note : in the preview a setting of 2 has been used for blur quality, 1 will make the rendering significantly faster and 3 will make the blur quality much better. More on this in the help file.
Enjoy this new release from Oxylus Flash. Preview transparent icons courtesy of WeFunction.
View Demo |
Linux, Windows, Mac OSX, Sun Solaris, FreeBSD
||Wednesday, May, 27th 2009
||Wednesday, May, 27th 2009