PictureSlider Component displays clickable picture items inside a scrollable area. The pictures are controlled by an external XML File. The format of the file is included with the help files included in the mxp. Ontop of the xml accessability it is fully customizable through a method of .setStyle(). All colors and sizes are controlled through this method.
Component also includes events that can be utilized for error processing, change of event, scrolling. Going with the scrolling event, 2 methods that can be setup to utilize your own scroll buttons if you don't like the built in ones, those being .startScroll(), .stopScroll(). Also, 5 methods that control the selected picture item's inside the control, .firstItem(), .previousItem(), .nextItem(), .lastItem(), .selectItemAt() perfect for slideshows. This component can be utilized as slideshow, image archive, and the possibilities are as endless as your brain can think.Fixes In This Version:
New In This Version:
- Scrolling events pass direction fo scrolling
- Rendering of items
- Filters of items
- Focusing with tab key
- Arrow key selecting
- Margins of items inside control are now customizable(meaning you can control item sizes)
- New Events itemRollOver and itemRollOut
- Built-In Themes
- setStyle() method now excepts itemDimension, itemOverDimension, itemDownDimension styling for items
- setStyle() method now excepts itemBorderSize, itemOverBorderSize, itemDownBorderSize styling for items
- setStyle() method now excepts itemPictureHeight, itemPictureWidth styling for items
This is a Try/Buy Demo. A demo message will appear over the pictureslider items because of this. Access the help information through the help panel.