Sliding menu, mouseover slides over the normal state of the button. Extremely customizable and useful, many vertical menus on sale can be obtained by changing the xml settings for this one.
Features for the xml/what you can change:
- the menu's position
- the button's alignment (centered/to right/to left)
- the button's text alignment (centered/to right/ to left)
- normal/over/pressed gradient colors, font size, font name, button's height, button's added width to the text's total width if you want the button to be a little wider
- you can toggle either a button will be launched at first menu load
- you can toggle either a line will appear around button, you can even choose the line's gradient colors
- you can toggle each bg (normal/over/pressed) and of course you can change each of the button's gradients and alpha value
- you can toggle on/off the menu's big background and you can change it's gradient color, width, height, alpha value and you can even position it anywhere you want.
- you have 4 motion options (up-down, down-up, right-left, left-right)
- you can change the animation time and you can choose the animation type (Tweener was used for this and you have a link in the help file with all the transition types available)
Flexibile menu, easy to customize without having to install flash, all you need is a text editor to change it's graphics. In this preview version getURL had been disabled but in the original file it works just fine and in the xml you can change the url and the target as well.
Enjoy this new release from OXYLUS.
View Demo |
Linux, Windows, Mac OSX, Sun Solaris, FreeBSD
||Monday, April, 13th 2009
||Monday, October, 26th 2009